Auto collisions can be a stressful and emotional experience. Many people prepare for the worst and drive defensively to prevent vehicle collisions, however, they still occur.
As soon as a collision happens, many different thoughts and questions can flood into your mind. It’s important to remind yourself to stay calm in an accident.
If you are involved in a car accident, follow these tips to minimize adverse outcomes and stay safe:
- Make sure everyone is OK. Check with all parties involved to ensure that there are no injuries. If there are injuries, be sure to call 911 to seek medical attention. If everyone appears to be OK, move to the side of the road to stay safe.
- Take photos of the accident scene. Assess damages and take photos for insurance purposes.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s). Gather information such as Driver’s License number, name, address, telephone number, and swap insurance company information.
- Tow the Vehicle. If necessary, have the vehicle towed from the scene.
- Call Ric’s Body & Paint. We are your collision experts when you need a body shop to come to. We bring quality auto body collision services since 1976.
Thinking about a certified collision repair center won’t be the first thing on your mind, we know. Stay safe and then remember Ric’s Body & Paint. As a family-owned shop, we want to make you feel like family. We understand your situation and want to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible.
At Ric’s Body & Paint, we have been repairing cars in Scottsdale since 1976. We offer free estimates on all collisions and provide an itemized list of labor and parts that we will send to your insurance company with photos. All insurance claims require photos. We are your collision repair experts including I-CAR Gold Class-certified repair technicians. Our services include a lifetime warranty on repairs as long as your own the vehicle. We are able to perform computerized frame measurements and off-site alignment checks to manufacturer’s specs.
Have questions or want to schedule an estimate? Contact Us Today!